NDT Testing Services
Visual and non-destructive testing inspections are effective tools that can prevent structural failures before they occur and provide clients with quality assurance. As a NDT company that meets the quality control requirements of CSA W178.1, Kova Engineering is audited and approved by the CWB on the following criteria:
- The qualifications and experience of our personnel (CSA inspector is CSA W178.2 certified)
- Welding inspection procedures
- Equipment maintenance and calibration
- Records creation, maintenance, and retention
- Client complaint record systems
All NDT companies in Saskatoon that are CWB certified have undergone a review and qualification process to ensure that they meet the requirements specified in CSA standards. Quality is our commitment to you. Kova Engineering can give you peace of mind knowing that our qualified inspectors are required to meet our internal quality control measures.
Our technologists and technicians are certified to Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB), American Welding Society (AWS), and Canadian General Standards Board (CGSB) standards for inspection methods such as:
- Visual (Level 3)
- Magnetic particle (Level 2)
- Liquid penetrant (Level 2)
- Ultrasonic (Level 2)
We can provide non destructive testing and inspection services for buildings, bridges, industrial structures, tank structures, machinery, cranes, rail and road vehicles, and storage tanks. Kova Engineering is proud to offer NDT testing in Saskatchewan.
CWB Weld Inspection
We are not just a service provider, we’re your partner. Kova Engineering (Saskatchewan) Ltd. provides weld engineering services certified to CSA W47.1 by the Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB).
CWB Certified Weld Inspection Services Include:
- CWB welding inspector for CSA 47.1 fusion welding, Division 2 companies (retained engineer)
- CWB certified weld procedures and specifications for Division 2, and 3 welding companies in accordance with CSA 47.1 and CSA W59
- Structural engineering guidance, design, and certification
- Connection design and engineering
- Welding design
- Filler metal and base material selection
- Periodic reviews of welding practices