Inspection and certification of cranes and lift equipment is what we’re known for and it’s what we do best. All of our inspections are performed under the direction of our in-house professional engineers, which means that you can be sure inspections on your assets are done in accordance with all applicable codes, standards, and regulations, and your certification documents will meet OH&S requirements and fulfill legislative obligations.
Structural Inspections & Engineering Certification for: mobile equipment, building cranes, under the hook lifting devices, personnel lifting equipment, personnel protective structures, stability and proof load testing of equipment, fall arrest systems, fire trucks, OH&S regulated equipment, review of newly or re-mounted cranes, digger derricks, and aerial devices to trucks.
Testing and Service
We offer unique Crane & Lift Equipment Testing and Service, as well as a range of specialized testing and services, including:
- Conducting corrosion surveys and measuring thickness
- Performing hardness testing and verifying materials
- Investigating accidents and analyzing failures
- Conducting field reviews of new fabrications to ensure compliance with engineered drawings
- Examining structural steel used in buildings and industrial structures
- Inspecting tanks and pump boxes for structural integrity
- Examining water towers for structural soundness
- Fire resistant material testing
- Building anchor inspections and testing